Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Bad Luck

It's snowing...again. I was thinking of all the bad luck random things that have happened to me over the years, and here are the top 2 I could think of at the moment:

1. The lady who altered Katherine Heigle's wedding dress was going to do mine. She passed away on Saturday. My condolences to her family. I'm now in search of a new emergency seamstress (not easy to come by)
2. I got stuck in the snow then hit a ditch then fell in 3 feet of snow within 1o minutes of each other. (this was just tonight...don't laugh...this is seriously not a laughing matter) at least falling didn't hurt

3 comments:

Kajsa said...

ah sad, good luck on the dress. how did you find that seamstress anyways?

Walker family said...

Hi, I stumbled on your blog through Kajsa's blog. How are the wedding plans?

Katie said...

I'm so glad we got to see you last weekend!!! It was so much fun. I'll send pictures soon to ya!!