Sunday, May 4, 2008

I'm Now Ready



So, yesterday I was out with my friend Somana and I saw the Emergency Essentials store of which I have a gift certificate to (thanks Deanna and Jalynn!)


I was going to go after dropping off Somana but she was a good sport to go with me on a new adventure of Emergency Preparedness.


Here's my top purchase...and I now feel fully equipped to take on any emergency...




haha...ok, seriously, who hasn't honestly wondered where they would take care of business if there were an emergency? Well, come on over to my house...I'm prepared...lol


Don't think that's the only thing I got though...I also got stuff that's for real...powdered milk that I hope I never have to use, dried apple slices x 2...one I've dipped into already and Somana thanks me and is now addicted. I'll be purchasing her 2 cans on my next visit. Also, 2 cans of granola, and one can of cream of wheat cereal. All of which, are good, I recommend and now I'm not affraid of turning it over...we'll eat it and replace it before 5 years.

I also found these super cool tooth brushes that have a twist knob that puts tooth paste from the handle into the brush. These struck me as such a good idea that I purchased 4. 2 for emergencies, 2 for camping, travleing, etc. Check back later for a report on how well these work. Well, here's the image you've been waiting for...the other purchased items.

No comments: